What can you do to protect the watersheds of Patagonia and everything that depends on them?
Help us screen Patagonia Rising in cities across Chile!
- We are trying to raise $25,000 for a screening campaign in Chile. We have raised $4000 so far. Can you contribute? You can make a tax-deductible contribution through our support page. Any amount helps us reach more people with this timely film.
- Will you organize a screening in your community, at your university, or connect us with potential television broadcasters? Please get in touch through our contact page.
Watch Patagonia Rising and get inspired about cleaner energy alternatives to large dams in Patagonia
- See our screenings page for a chance to see the film near you, or…
- Organize your own screening. Just get in touch via our contact page
Let the Chilean Government know how you feel:
- Through NRDC’s easy-to-use action site you can ask Chile’s President Piñera to reject HidroAysén’s dam proposal in Patagonia: http://www.nrdconline.org/site/R?i=1TL6U5mR4-NRqhdYu3BaSg
- And through International Rivers’ action site, you can communicate with the Chilean Embassy in Washington, D.C.: http://tinyurl.com/DemocracyForChile
- DOWNLOAD and READ the report written by the two alternative energy experts in the film: Se Necesitan Represas en la Patagonia? (only available in Spanish)
- EXPLORE and READ the resources on the following websites:
- NRDC: http://www.savebiogems.org/patagonia/
- International Rivers: http://www.internationalrivers.org/en/latin-america/patagonia
- Ecosistemas: http://www.ecosistemas.cl/web/